Khamis, 2 Oktober 2014

Battery Operated Irrigation Timer

Bought this from Ebay. Expect 20 to 30 days to receive the item. Posted from China with free shipping cost. Received it on 8 Sept 2014, more than 20 days to reach K.L, really not bad at all. This irrigation timer use two AAA batteries to power up the LCD, computer chips and it's valve. Use only alkaline AAA batteries as advised in the manual. 

The parcel.

Received them as loose items to minimize packaging size I guess.

Very easy and simple to assemble, can be done even by not referring to the user manual.

LCD, buttons and battery compartment placed inside a fully water resist cap.

Go through the user manual before using it. Learn how to set the programme. Automatic watering programmes can be set for few times a day for every day, for every second day or every third day. Running time or watering period can be set for one minute or even up to few hours each time.




The user manual.

I will update here again once I manage to install and use this water timer to water my plants. And I do hope this timer will make my hobby in growing potted or poly begged plants much easier to maintain, as the daily watering routine has already being taken care of whether I am around or even away.








Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan